Acceptance of Terms
By accessing and using Himeluddin.com (AKA the “Site” or “Website”), you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provision of the TOS. In addition, when using the Site’s owned or operated services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services, which may be posted and modified from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the TOS. The Site may also offer other services that are governed by different Terms of Service.
Right of Modification
We reserve the right to change or modify the Terms of Service at our sole discretion at any time. Any change or modification to the Terms of Service will be effective immediately upon posting by us. For any material changes to the Terms, we will take reasonable steps to notify you of such changes. In all cases, your continued use of the Sites after publication of such modifications, with or without notification, constitutes binding acceptance of these modified Terms of Service.
Description of the Site
The Site provides users with access to a rich collection of materials and resources (tools, content, forums, databases) related to my personal and business life. You understand and agree that the Site may include advertisements. You also understand and agree that the Site may include certain communications from us, such as service announcements, administrative messages or newsletters
You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (‘Content’), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not the Site, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Site. Under no circumstances will the Site be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Site.
You agree to not use the Site to:
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- Harm minors in any way;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a website official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Site;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights (‘Rights’) of any party;
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks connected to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to t the Site, including using any device, software or routine to bypass our robot exclusion headers;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- ‘Stalk’ or otherwise harass another; and/or
- Collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs a through m above.
Content Submitted or Made Available for Inclusion on the Site
The Site does not claim ownership of Content you submit or make available for inclusion on the Site. However, with respect to Content you submit or make available for inclusion on publicly accessible areas of the Site, you grant the Site the following worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license(s), as applicable.
Contributions to the Site
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals (‘Contributions’) to the Site, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information; (b) the Site is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions; (c) the Site shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide; (d) the Site may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development; (e) your Contributions automatically become the property of the Site without any obligation of the Site to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from the Site under any circumstances.
You agree to indemnify and hold the Site and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, partners and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of Content you submit, post, transmit, modify or otherwise make available through the Site, your use of the Site, your connection to the Site, your violation of the TOS, or your violation of any rights of another.
General Practices Regarding Use and Storage
You acknowledge that the Site may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Site, including without limitation the maximum number of days that models, email messages, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Site, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on the Site’s servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Site in a given period of time. You agree that the Site has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by the Site. You acknowledge that the Site reserves the right to sign out accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time, if applicable.
You further acknowledge that the Site reserves the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time.
Dealing with Advertisers
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Site, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that the Site shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Site.
The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that the Site is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that the Site shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- Your use of the Site is at your sole risk.
- The Site and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors make no warranty that
- the Site will meet your requirements;
- the Site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
- the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site will be accurate or reliable;
- the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Site will meet your expectations;
- any errors in the software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of t the Site is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for and hereby waive any and all claims and causes of action with respect to any damage to your computer system, internet access, download or display device, or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from s the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOS.
Limitation of Liability
You expressly understand and agree that the site and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any punitive, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the site has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the site; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (d) statements or conduct of any third party on the site; or (e) any other matter relating to the site.
Exclusions and Limitations
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The Site may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to the TOS, including by but not limited to email, regular mail, SMS, MMS, text message, postings on the Site, or other reasonable means now known or hereafter developed. Such notices may not be received if you violate this TOS by accessing the Site in an unauthorized manner. Your agreement to this TOS constitutes your agreement that you are deemed to have received any and all notices that would have been delivered had you accessed the Site in an authorized manner.
You agree that all of the Site’s trademarks, trade names, service marks and other logos and brand features, and product and service names are trademarks and the property of the Site. Without the Site’s prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner the Site’s logos.
Please report any violations of the TOS to: email@example.com